- To prepare, enforce, and educate the public on local rules and regulations as they pertain to the orderly growth and development of the county.
- To protect the lives and property of all citizens through proper construction and development methods, utilizing state and local codes and ordinances.
- To provide an effective referral system so that all citizens will know where and how to go about applying for and receiving services.
- To provide services in a professional, courteous, and respectful manner without any discrimination.
Important Information about COVID-19 and the impact on County Operations
Due to necessary precautionary measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, our office is closed for in-person business. Please following the following:
Inspections:Trò chơi bùng nổ câu lạc bộ
- Permit applications for all trades are to be left in the drop-box at the front entrance of the County Administration Building, 201 St. Andrew St. We will contact you when permits are ready for pickup.
- General Contractor applications that include plans to be reviewed are to call the office at (252) 641-7802 to schedule an appointment.
- Our inspectors will continue to work as needed.
Surveyors who have maps to be reviewed are to call the office at (252) 641-7802 to schedule an appointment.
Attention: Area Churches
The Planning and Inspections Department is in the process of updating the County's area church listings.
Trò chơi bùng nổ câu lạc bộPlease contact our office at 252-641-7803 to update your church contacts.
Click here for the most current list of properties obtained through tax foreclosure. If you would like to make an offer to purchase a property, download and complete this FORM .
Mail to : Attention: Planning Director
Edgecombe County Planning Department
P.O. Box 10, Tarboro, NC 27886
For more information call: (252) 641-7802 or
visit the planning office located in room 205.